Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

It's a brand new year and you know what that means- lots of resolutions to not keep and all that holiday eating to regret! Just kidding! I'm really not sorry about completely cleaning my plate at Lawry's Prime Rib. This holiday season came with lots of surprises (like a brand new Canon Rebel Camera!) and a few not so welcome surprises (see Struggles with Student Email). Here are some Holiday photos for your enjoyment!


How cute is my dog Paris? She's the best dog in the world. I know a lot of owners say that about their dogs, but trust me.... despite her chewing my favorite heels, she is still the best. 

Dogs get Christmas presents too right? This edible bone bag had about six different sized bones and some treats in various shapes that kept our 3 dogs happy for most of the day. 

Happy New Year from the Laker game! It was so close at the very end, but we pulled forward! 
Also, please disregard the odd shade over my eyes from the rim of the hat that doesn't quite fit my unusually small head. 

Love, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment