Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break, Or Should I Say Winter Break?

Last evening was my last final for the Winter term and now I have a whole week of vacation time before the Spring quarter begins. You know what that means, it's SPRING BREAK (insert flashback of beach parties here)! Except for Elliot and I, this will really be more like 'Winter Break' because we're going to Mammoth Mountain tomorrow! Winter wonderland in the middle of springtime? Yes please! I'm pretty excited since this will only be my second time going snowboarding, and I might want to learn how to ski while I'm there as well. The last time I went snowboarding I was sore for the good part of a week, so I'm not sure how well the second day is going to go, but I'm optimistic. I'm packing lots of chocolate graham crackers and marshmallows for s'mores and hot chocolate. I'm also bringing my camera so I'll have lots of pictures to share with you guys when I get back. For now though, here are some of my favorite pictures from my trip to Rochester (this is going to be the most snow I have ever seen in one winter). Enjoy!
My brother and I 

The High Falls of the Gennessee River

In Albion, NY





Have a great weekend!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment