Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meet Me

Hello there, my name is Stephanie. I am presently a Biochemistry and Molecular Biology graduate student at the University of California, Riverside. I have over 100 Gamma Phi sisters and I love all of them! I have a wonderful man in my life and his name is Elliot, otherwise known as the Boyfriend. We reside in Southern California, which is sunny 11 months of the year and that's how I like it! I'm a dabbler in cooking, photography, DIY projects and personal style. I am by no means an expert in anything, but I love to share. I have the perfect dog (at least in MY eyes she's perfect) Paris, but since she is too big for the apartment we live in I give a lot of misplaced love to a sneaky puggle named Allie. I'm only kidding, some of that love is definitely not misplaced I just can't resist those buggy eyes! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment