Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Hi Readers! I hope you all had a fun holiday! This week has been so crazy busy, I apologize completely for neglecting you for so long! Here are some of the yummy dishes I made this Thanksgiving with the help of my Mom, Dad, and Elliot of course! Enjoy!

Fresh Skillet Cornbread

Cornbread, Apple, and Sausage Dressing- Defnitely one of my favorite dishes!
Incredibly green brussel sprouts

Cream of Mushroom from scratch - this is my favorite picture! The sauce looks so creamy and delicious!
Green bean casserole- sans the deep fried shallots
Turkey is going in the deep fryer!
Dad says- I love cooking turkey! I love flapping my arms like a turkey! Hehehe
When all the cooking is done, Dad just can't wait to start eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment