Thursday, November 17, 2011

Only a Week Until Thanksgiving!


Just one more week until my stomach's favorite holiday! I'll be cooking up a storm this week to get ready, but here are a few recipes I'll be using this holiday and some I have used before that are to-die-for! My compliments to The Pioneer Woman from whom many of these recipes originate. What can I say, she knows how to cook a Thanksgiving feast!

Cornbread Dressing with Sausage and Apples

Cranberry-Pomegranate Sauce
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Shh! The secret is CREAM CHEESE)
Emeril's Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Ellie's Green Bean Casserole

Whiskey-Glazed Carrots

Pecan Pie
Strawberry Shortcake Cake - special for my Dad

Pumpkin Cream Pie- perfect for everyone!

Dear readers, what are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes? Will you be cooking this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment