Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

Since it has been a very long time since I've written anything I thought I'd update everyone by posting some of my favorite pictures from the past few months. Enjoy and hope you're well!

A healthy breakfast made by the boyfriend.

The view from Sunday Brunch at the Mission Inn.

 Whimsical hedges at the Botanic Gardens.
 A staircase at the Botanic Gardens.
 Taylor Swift sheet music from her concert!

 Beer, Deep-friend haricot verts, and a burger from The Rockefellar at Hermosa Beach.
 Susie Cakes' mini-cupcakes!
 Fashion's Night Out at the Beverly Center.
 Linguine with clams at Eatalian in Gardena.
 Tory Burch flats for my birthday!
 A new turntable for my vinyls!
 The only cat I will ever like.
 The little sis Sarah and I at Gamma Phi Preference night!
 Free birthday cake from Asahi Sushi in Riverside.
The tidepools at La Jolla.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment